Please call us to discuss our rates. We strive to ensure that everyone has access to quality mental health services. In addition to offering affordable pricing for private pay, we accept Medicaid as well as Flexible Spending Accounts or Medical Savings Accounts.
If you are considering utilizing insurance to pay for therapy, please contact your insurance company to determine what is covered under your specific plan. It is important to know the following information:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay?
- Do I require preauthorization to see a therapist?
Some insurance companies will reimburse you for out-of-network providers. Call your insurance company to find out at what rate they will reimburse you for therapy services.
Some Advantages to Paying Privately
It is important to understand your privacy rights and the role insurance plays in the management of your mental health care.
- By paying privately, you take control of your mental health. When insurance companies pay for mental health benefits, they are free to limit sessions and deny payments, regardless of what you and your therapist have determined will best meet your needs.
- When you use insurance to pay for mental health care, the therapist is required to give you a mental health diagnosis. This diagnosis will become part of your permanent medical record and could impact you in future determinations for jobs or life insurance.
- Often, clients find that by the time they pay insurance deductibles and copays, they do not save any money by using insurance.
We want you to invest in your mental health, so we will work with you to find the payment option that will work best for you.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!